SPF 50 FaceScreen
SPF 50 FaceScreen
Daily antioxidant, SPF 50 broad spectrum sunscreen moisturizer.
ESTHETICIAN TIP: "A must 365 days a year to protect skin from UV exposure and fight off accumulative, skin-aging sun damage. Apply on your face, neck and don't forget your hands!"
For Skin That Is:
- Broad spectrum SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection
- Improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles and the feel of firmness
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing
Bioelments SPF 50 FaceScreen is a daily antioxidant, broad spectrum sunscreen moisturizer.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10%, Octinoxate 7.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%, Oxybenzone 6%
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Aminomethyl Propanol, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Cetyl Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water (Aqua, Eau)
A sunscreen’s SPF number indicates its amount of protection from UVB rays. By choosing a broad spectrum sunscreen, you’ll know you are protecting your skin from the risk of early skin aging and skin cancer.
Best sunscreen I've tried yet
- SHANNON E (March 5th, 2017)
My SPF, always
- Mel (June 11th, 2016)
Effective But Heavy
On the down side it leaves my skin greasy and shiny even though I followed the video instructions. The oil control matifier helps some. But I have an oily skin type so maybe that's why I'm having trouble.
- Rae (May 30th, 2016)
My perfect SPF
- Claudia (May 13th, 2016)
Heavy and thick
- Annie (May 13th, 2016)
Do you have an oily skin type to start with? Tell me more about your skin. I'm wondering how much product you are using on your face- it may be that you are applying too much. Also, another trick I found that works well with sunscreens is to take your hands and just press down lightly on your face to help 'set' the sunscreen. If you would like to chat with me personally, please email me your contact information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bioelements (November 30th, -0001)