Spotless CleanserMaximum strength 2% salicylic acid acne cleanser to remove surface bacteria without over-drying or stripping skin.
For Skin That Is:
- Acne cleanser removes surface bacteria
- Clears skin of acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads
- Allows skin with acne to heal
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating
You may have been told that falling asleep without removing your makeup can cause acne. Here's why:
You're throwing a dirt party – and you’re such a gracious host! If you don’t remove your makeup at night, the powder, shadows and cremes you’ve worn for 12+ hours will combine with the dirt, debris and oil that has accumulated on your face throughout the day. And it will all sit there on your skin, mixing and mingling for another 6-8 hours while you sleep.
All that muck will clog your pores – especially if you fall asleep in your makeup on a nightly basis. And did we mention the oils, dead skin and grime from your hair that is on your pillow? This will help to push all the dirt and debris right into your pores, leading to acne breakouts, blackheads, and overall congestion. That's why it's so vital to use an acne cleanser like Spotless Cleanser!
Not for me
- Anonymous (March 22nd, 2016)
Love Love Love this product!!!
- Tarah (December 28th, 2015)
- Nicole (September 22nd, 2015)
- Karen (June 11th, 2015)
Won’t over dry your skin
- Ashley Eggleston (November 11th, 2014)