- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 moisturizer
- Provides protection for an active, outdoor lifestyle and prolonged sun exposure
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing. Ideal for sensitive skin
A hydrating broad spectrum SPF 30 moisturizer to protect skin.
Provides protection for an active, outdoor lifestyle and prolonged sun exposure protection. This sun-smart technology is a dominant defense against the UVA and UVB rays that can cause early skin aging. Lightweight and hydrating, it protects without adding shine.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
APPLICATION TIP: Tilt the tube at an angle and gently squeeze product into hands, then apply.
Avobenzone 2.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 7.0%, Oxybenzone 5.0%
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Isohexadecane, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water (Aqua, Eau)
Broad spectrum sunscreens protect skin from both UVA and UVB rays. UVB rays are responsible for sunburns. UVA rays can penetrate deeper into the skin, causing premature aging. Both UVB and UVA rays can cause skin cancer.
A sunscreen’s SPF number indicates its amount of protection from UVB rays. By choosing a broad spectrum sunscreen, you’ll know you are protecting your skin from the risk of early skin aging and skin cancer.