- Targets wrinkles and fine lines
- Smoothes and hydrates skin
Boosts the efficiency of moisturizer
- Used once a day in the AM, will last 2.5 months!
For Skin That Is:
DIMETHICONE - Ultra-lubricating substance
What does hyaluronic acid do?
Hyaluronic acid has a trick up its sleeve – it can bind 1000x its weight in moisture. That’s quite a feat – and quite a powerful addition to any anti-aging lineup.
Why is moisture so important?
Imagine the surface of your skin as a grape – smooth,plump, and free of lines and wrinkles. Now, take the moisture out of the grape, and what do you get? A dry, wrinkly raisin. Dehydration is a major cause of lines and wrinkles on your skin, so it’s important to hydrate. And no ingredient hydrates better than hyaluronic acid. Who knew one little ingredient could deliver such a dramatic dose of moisture?
The Hyaluronic Acid in Moisture x10:
- Fights dehydration
- Safeguards skin’s delicate water-to-oil balance
Average Rating from 16 reviews100% of people recommend this product
- Jenicov (November 16th, 2013)
- Anonymous (November 12th, 2013)
- Emily (August 28th, 2013)
- Peg M. (August 16th, 2013)
- Gwen (June 20th, 2013)