Super-hydrating serum that boosts the efficiency of moisturizer with hyaluronic acid.
ESTHETICIAN TIP: “A change in season can signal a change in skin. The best way to keep skin hydrated and protected against cooler Fall temps is to give your moisturizer a boost. Apply Moisture x10 first, and you skin won't show how cold it is.” – Debbie Jones
Average Rating from 39 reviews100% of people recommend this product
Write a review
For Skin That Is:
- Targets wrinkles and fine lines
- Smoothes and hydrates skin
- Boosts the efficiency of moisturizer
- Used once a day in the AM, will last 2.5 months!
DIMETHICONE - Ultra-lubricating substance
What does hyaluronic acid do?
Hyaluronic acid has a trick up its sleeve – it can bind 1000x its weight in moisture. That’s quite a feat – and quite a powerful addition to any anti-aging lineup.
Why is moisture so important?
Imagine the surface of your skin as a grape – smooth,plump, and free of lines and wrinkles. Now, take the moisture out of the grape, and what do you get? A dry, wrinkly raisin. Dehydration is a major cause of lines and wrinkles on your skin, so it’s important to hydrate. And no ingredient hydrates better than hyaluronic acid. Who knew one little ingredient could deliver such a dramatic dose of moisture?
The Hyaluronic Acid in Moisture x10:
- Fights dehydration
- Safeguards skin’s delicate water-to-oil balance
Bottle or jar?
I have been an esthetician for 23 years and have always followed this rule I learned in skin care school.
- Terri Swerzler (October 5th, 2015)
Great Product/bad bottle
- Lotis Young (September 10th, 2015)
Not Oxygen cocktail!!!!
- Rebecca Rasmussen (July 18th, 2015)
Good Hydrator But Not
- Anonymous (May 15th, 2015)
Moisture x 10
- Jina Smith (March 2nd, 2015)