Super-hydrating serum that boosts the efficiency of moisturizer with hyaluronic acid.
Average Rating from 35 reviews100% of people recommend this product
Write a review
For Skin That Is:
- Targets wrinkles and fine lines
- Smoothes and hydrates skin
- Boosts the efficiency of moisturizer
- Used once a day in the AM, will last 2.5 months!
DIMETHICONE - Ultra-lubricating substance
What does hyaluronic acid do?
Hyaluronic acid has a trick up its sleeve – it can bind 1000x its weight in moisture. That’s quite a feat – and quite a powerful addition to any anti-aging lineup.
Why is moisture so important?
Imagine the surface of your skin as a grape – smooth,plump, and free of lines and wrinkles. Now, take the moisture out of the grape, and what do you get? A dry, wrinkly raisin. Dehydration is a major cause of lines and wrinkles on your skin, so it’s important to hydrate. And no ingredient hydrates better than hyaluronic acid. Who knew one little ingredient could deliver such a dramatic dose of moisture?
The Hyaluronic Acid in Moisture x10:
- Fights dehydration
- Safeguards skin’s delicate water-to-oil balance
Moisture x 10
- Jina Smith (March 2nd, 2015)
- Valerie (February 22nd, 2015)
Its a winner!
- sonia (February 7th, 2015)
- Dee (December 18th, 2014)
Love the product, not the bottle
Please....change the bottle to something other than this glass bottle. For the last 2-3 weeks of use, I have to battle the bottom of the bottle, trying to get out the last of the precious serum. Every drop counts!
Also, not so great for travel! Thanks!
- June Doughty (December 16th, 2014)
Thank you for contacting us. We're sorry you are having trouble with the packaging. Please email me your address, phone number, etc. and where you purchased it and we will see what we can do for you.
- Bioelements (November 30th, -0001)