RayDefenseHydrating broad spectrum SPF 30 moisturizer to protect skin.
Average Rating from 10 reviews100% of people recommend this product
Write a review
For Skin That Is:
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 moisturizer
- Provides protection for an active, outdoor lifestyle and prolonged sun exposure
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing. Ideal for sensitive skin
A hydrating broad spectrum SPF 30 moisturizer to protect skin.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
A sunscreen’s SPF number indicates its amount of protection from UVB rays. By choosing a broad spectrum sunscreen, you’ll know you are protecting your skin from the risk of early skin aging and skin cancer.
Great SPF for face
- Jackie (June 24th, 2014)
- Anonymous (May 16th, 2014)
Never burned and my skin never dried out.
- Patty sims (February 16th, 2014)
- Deb Rhodes (February 14th, 2014)
- Anonymous (August 12th, 2013)