Hydrating broad spectrum SPF 30 moisturizer to protect skin.
For Skin That Is:
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 moisturizer
- Provides protection for an active, outdoor lifestyle and prolonged sun exposure
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing. Ideal for sensitive skin
A hydrating broad spectrum SPF 30 moisturizer to protect skin.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
A sunscreen’s SPF number indicates its amount of protection from UVB rays. By choosing a broad spectrum sunscreen, you’ll know you are protecting your skin from the risk of early skin aging and skin cancer.
So Extremely Greasy
- Andrea (June 14th, 2015)
Let me just say that I have an oily skin type and I wear this product every day as my daily moisturizer/sunscreen. If you feel it makes your skin greasy, you can apply our Oil Control Mattifier underneath and then apply your RayDefense. Another makeup artist trick I can share with you is to blot your skin with a tissue to "set" the sunscreen before you apply your makeup. You can also spot treat your skin later on in the day with Oil Control Mattifier and it won't ruin your makeup. Why not give it a try? Email me directly at email@example.com if you would like to chat further, but this should do the trick.
- Bioelements (June 15th, 2015)
Those rays aren't burning me!
- Haley (May 30th, 2015)
Outstanding Daytime Moisture
- Gail Miskowicz-Retz (February 23rd, 2015)
Protects and mosturizes
- Nicki (November 5th, 2014)
A great one!
- ANNIE (October 2nd, 2014)