Lathering gel cleanser for oily skin that removes all traces of impurities, excess oil and makeup.
For Skin That Is:
- Lathering gel cleanser for oily skin helps remove impurities and excess oil
- Cleanser for oily skin that deep cleanses
- Leaves skin feeling refreshed and sparkly clean
- Used twice a day will last just under 4 months!
GINSENG, GOTU KOLA AND DONG QUAI CHINESE HERBS: Strengthening and balancing plant extracts
LAVENDER, SAGE, PETITGRAIN AND NEROLI ESSENTIAL OILS: Toning, invigorating
Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate
- Sonia (February 3rd, 2016)
- Angie Kraft (February 3rd, 2016)
- Courtney (December 30th, 2015)
Really wanted to like this but...clogged my pores.
After using this for two days, my face started breaking out! Not in pimples or zits but clogged pores in parts of my face that are normally clear.
This has such a pleasant smell and my skin felt clean after cleansing but clearly it is just not for me. I doubt this was anything of a "purging" process. I am a fan of the Kerafole and Measured Micro scrub but I think I'll just stick with those, from Bioelements.
- Rose (December 25th, 2015)
- Bioelements (November 30th, -0001)
- Erin (December 18th, 2015)