Calmitude Sensitive Skin MoisturizerUltra-gentle moisturizer for sensitive skin, to hydrate and safeguard against visible irritation.
For Skin That Is:
- Moisturizer for sensitive skin that hydrates and smoothes
- Safeguards against visible irritation
- Relieves dryness
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating
- NO artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance, parabens, DEA, phthalates or harsh irritants
- Used twice a day will last over 2.5 months!
WHITE TEA LEAF EXTRACT: Comforting
BETA GLUCAN: Protecting
You don't need to be pale and blonde with freckles to experiment sensitivity — everyone is susceptible. Why? The causes include:
- Environmental assaults (like pollution and UV exposure)
- Hormone fluctuations
- Lack of humidity
When sensitive skin becomes irritated, invisible inflammation sets in, encouraging the production of free radicals that cause wrinkles and skin-aging. How do you know if you have sensitive skin?
- Ordinary skin care products may cause stinging, itching or a burning sensation
- Your skin easily flushes and reddens
- You experience flakiness and dryness
- Random red blotches on your neck and/or face can appear
Absolute best moisturizer for sensitive skin
- Anonymous (October 16th, 2014)
- ANNIE VERGHESE (October 7th, 2014)
Itches and rash all over
I used twice any face got rash all over and very itches. Stop use it and it seem calm the rash and itches ness.
- Ling (October 4th, 2014)
I'd like to speak with you at your convenience to discuss what happened with your skin when you used the Calmitude Sensitive Skin Moisturizer. When would be a good time for me to cal you? Please email me your phone number so we can review and see what we can do to help you. Warm regards,
- Bioelements (June 14th, 2010)
Sensitive Skin Approve
This one fits the bill!
I love the consistency of it and how a little bit covers the entire face as well as keeps it moisturized. I also love how comfortable it makes my skin feel. There is no itching anymore! Another thing I have noticed is a reduction in my redness in my face.
I will be trying more products in this line as well as continue to use this one. Thanks!
- Amanda (September 26th, 2014)
- ANNIE VERGHESE (June 21st, 2014)