5% pharmaceutical grade benzoyl peroxide lotion for acne breakouts that's light, hydrating and works invisibly.
Average Rating from 24 reviews100% of people recommend this product
Write a review
For Skin That Is:
- Dries and clears acne pimples
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
- Works invisibly under makeup or alone
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating
Cover the affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times a day. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside, use a sunscreen. Allow Breakout Control to dry, then follow directions on the sunscreen labeling. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
- Kylee (February 1st, 2016)
On the fence
- Lindsey (April 10th, 2015)
- Lindsey (February 26th, 2015)
Good but be careful
- Amanda Leonard (August 21st, 2014)
- Eileen (August 18th, 2014)