OxygenationRevitalizing facial treatment creme with stabilized hydrogen peroxide.
For Skin That Is:
- Revitalizes dull, sluggish, sleepy skin
- Stabilized hydrogen peroxide with “push technology” to drive oxygen and active ingredients into skin - makes your other products work even better
- Leaves skin smooth and hydrated
- Gives skin a clean, fresh feeling with refined radiance
Apply to entire face and neck, day or night. When applied last, after all your other skin care products; it will “push” their active ingredients even further into the skin for maximum results.
Apply after exfoliation or a treatment mask - Our stabilized hydrogen peroxide formula infuses tired, aging skin with much-needed oxygen – waking it up with renewed radiance.
Apply over acne treatments - As it releases and diffuses oxygen into surface layers, problem pores and congestion get needed purification.
Use alone as a moisturizer - Dry, oily, combination or acne: they all can look sapped and sleepy. Oxygenation renews, refines and hydrates.
TOCOPHEROL ACETATE: Vitamin E - Moisturizing
CORN EXTRACT: Soothing
SAFFLOWER: Hydrating, softening
GREEN TEA: Antioxidant, strengthening
LAVENDER OIL: Calming
Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Canola Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Germ Extract, Zea Mays (Corn), Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Glycerine, Hydrogen Peroxide, Polysorbate 60, Thea Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Beta Carotene, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA
Professional Tip: Apply Oxygenation last, over your other skin care products. It will "push" their active ingredients deep into the skin for maximum results.
Awesome Add On!
One great product.
- Brittany G. (January 19th, 2017)
Not my favorite.
- Carla in Bartlesville (January 18th, 2017)
- Jessica (January 14th, 2017)
- Priscilla (December 4th, 2016)
- Heidi R. (December 1st, 2016)