Halloween Giveaway Rules
1. By participating in our Halloween Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Promoter - The competition promoter is Bioelements Professional Skin Care.
3. Entrants - This competition is open to anyone who is aged 16+ and who is a resident of the US, except for employees of Bioelements Professional Skin Care, their families or any other person connected with the competition.
4. The Entry Period will run from Wednesday 22nd of October 2014 until 4pm CST on Monday November 3rd, 2014.
5. To enter, LIKE the Bioelements Facebook Page. Next, post an image of your or your child's Halloween makeup look on Bioelements Facebook Wall. One adult and one children's entry per person. Duplicate entries from previous Bioelements Halloween giveaways are invalid.
6. At the end of the Entry Period, photos will be posted in contest photo albums on Bioelements Facebook page where voting will open to the public. Users will have until Wednesday November 4th 11:59pm CST to vote on their favorite entries. To vote, just "like" the image(s) you think deserve to win. The name of the winning entrants may be announced on Facebook, unless the winners notify us that they would not like their names announced. Winners have 5 days to reply with their details before another winner is chosen.
7. One (1) adult entry and one (1) child entry will win $250 in hand-picked Bioelements skin care, along with a one-on-one consultation with a Bioelements skin care expert.
8. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend with or without notice.
9. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to send you your prize and will be deleted thereafter, unless you have opted to receive our email newsletter. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.