Happy New Year! Let's start it off with not a resolution, but a challenge. Let's call it A New Year's Skin Challenge. The reward for accepting this challenge? Ending 2012 with the most radiant, clear and healthiest-looking skin you've had in years.
In 2012, we challenge you to:
1. Never go to bed without cleansing your skin.
2. Stop smoking (or not start smoking!).
3. Wear broad spectrum sunscreen – every day, rain or shine.
4. Never set foot in a tanning bed.
5. Visit a skin care professional for a facial. And make it a habit.
6. Get a good night's sleep, every night.
8. Move your body for at least 30 minutes every day – even if it's just a fast-paced walk.
9. Get away this year and take a break from the stress. It doesn't have to be an exotic vacation. A couple nights at your best friend's place can do a world of good for your stress level, and your skin.
10. Don't confuse your skin by cherry picking from product to product. You skin will benefit from a consistent agenda of products from day to day. Stick with it and see results.
Are you going to take the challenge? Let us know in the comments!
Comments will be approved before showing up.