Triple-Action, Rapid-Resurfacing Facial KitA triple-action resurfacing facial to reveal fresh skin with dual physical and chemical exfoliation, plus an alpha hydroxy acid to refine and polish. 4 facials inside.
For Skin That Is:
- Four powerful facials all in one box!
- Peel away time with this triple resurfacing facial
- Professional-use, natural Herbology Chinese herbal granules reveal fresh skin with dual physical and chemical exfoliation
- Skin feels softer. Looks lineless – and years younger
A triple-action resurfacing facial featuring professional-use Herbology Chinese herbal granules to reveal fresh skin with dual physical and chemical exfoliation, followed by a leave-on alpha hydroxy acid to refine and polish skin.
7 pieces inside:
- Herbology (professional-use formula), 4-dose vial - Herbal Chinese granules to reveal fresh skin with dual physical and chemical exfoliation
- Sensitive Skin Cleanser, 1 oz. travel size – An extra gentle cleanser formulated with foaming olive oil
- Quick Refiner, .25 oz. travel size – A leave on gel exfoliator with powerful beta and alpha hydroxy acids
- Absolute Moisture, .25 oz. travel size – A lightweight hydrating creme to balance skin
- Professional Facial Treatment Brush
- Treatment Measuring Scoop
- Mixing Cup
- Plus, step-by-step Triple-Action, Rapid-Resurfacing Facial instructions
Before you begin, you’ll need:
- A headband or towel wrap
- A dry towel
Note: Each vial of Herbology contains enough Chinese herbal granules for 4 facials.
Professional Tip: Make sure your Mixing Cup and Professional Facial Treatment Brush is dry when you begin.
1. Prep/Cleanse Pull your hair back with a headband or towel wrap. Pour 1/2 Treatment Measuring Scoop of Herbology Retexturizer (1/4 vial) into the dry Mixing Cup. Add 2 full Treatment Measuring Scoops of Sensitive Skin Cleanser to the Mixing Cup. Take your dry Professional Facial Treatment Brush and mix it in the cup until combined. Apply to entire face, avoiding eyes and mouth.
2. Massage/Exfoliate - With dry fingertips, gently massage Herbology granules into skin with small circles to physically exfoliate for 30 seconds. Use light pressure. Next, wet fingertips, and continue to gently massage skin. Then granules will begin to melt into skin, releasing natural chemical exfoliators.
NOTE: This is the first and second exfoliation action of the Triple-Action, Rapid Resurfacing Facial.
3. Remove - Once grains have melted, rinse off cleanser with warm water. Pat dry with towel.
4. Exfoliate - Apply Quick Refiner and leave on skin to chemically exfoliate with multi-fruit and glycolic acids. Do not remove.
NOTE: This is the third exfoliation action of the Triple-Action, Rapid Resurfacing Facial.
5. Moisturize/Finish - Finish by applying a small amount of Absolute Moisture to the face.
zhì hé shŏu wū – dried fleeceflower / knotweed root – exfoliates, reduces visible irritation
shān zhū yú – dried dogwood fruit – contains naturally exfoliating alpha hydroxy acid
fu pén zĭ – Chinese raspberry fruit – exfoliates, tones
suán zăo rén – spiny zizyphus (jubjube) seeds – exfoliates, reduces visible irritation
Sensitive Skin Cleanser
Olea Europaea (olive oil), Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) Oil, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Corylus Avellana (hazelnut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Oil, Lavandula (lavender) Angustifolia Oil, Camellia Kissi Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol
Water (Aqua) (Eau), SD Alcohol 40-A, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Salicylic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (Extrait de canne a sucre), Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Extract, Citrus Medica (Lemon) Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Dicarboxymethyl Glutamate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone
The real deal!
My skin was looking pallid, dull, and tired. The treatment left my skin pink, soft, and smooth! When I'm done I glow just like I'm walking out of the spa. I love it! I save money and I can have a spa day in my own home whenever I want. When I'm done, I feel like I look 10 years younger. As for irritations or breakouts, I can see where the moisturizer may be heavy for some people - you don't need to use a lot. Also, I sometimes notice that young people try peels and refiners that DON'T need them! They're stripping fresh, young skin! :)
- KW (October 22nd, 2014)
Skin so soft!
- Anonymous (October 4th, 2014)
- Amy (February 28th, 2014)
- Linda Shea (February 15th, 2014)
- Sarah (February 13th, 2014)