Sun Diffusing Protector
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection
- Provides protection from casual day-in, day-out sun exposure
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing. Ideal for sensitive skin
- NO synthetic fragrance, artificial dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oil or petrolatum
- Named the 'Best Sunscreen for Face' by StyleBakery.com
For Skin That Is:
A lightweight broad spectrum SPF 15 moisturizer to safeguard skin.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
A sunscreen’s SPF number indicates its amount of protection from UVB rays. By choosing a broad spectrum sunscreen, you’ll know you are protecting your skin from the risk of early skin aging and skin cancer.
Average Rating from 21 reviews75% of people recommend this product
- Kim Tamny (November 18th, 2013)
Bioelements updated the Sun Diffusing formula in 2012 to meet the FDA's well-publicized new testing and packaging standard for broad spectrum protection - so changes were made to its packaging (now in a tube), formula and price. Its moisturizing formula decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging when use as directed.
- Bioelements (November 18th, 2013)
- Stephanie (September 1st, 2013)
Warm regards, Teresa Stenzel
- Bioelements (February 13th, 0009)
- Anonymous (August 27th, 2013)
Thanks for your comment. Bioelements updated our SPF formulas in 2012 to meet the FDA's well-publicized new testing and packaging standard for broad spectrum protection. Sun Diffusing Protector's active ingredients moisturize and decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging when use as directed. This is the reason for the changes that were made to the packaging, formula and price. We made a great formula even better!
- Bioelements (November 30th, -0001)
- Melissa Mazzur (August 19th, 2013)
- Melissa Mazzur (August 6th, 2013)