Sun Diffusing ProtectorLightweight broad spectrum SPF 15 moisturizer to safeguard skin.
For Skin That Is:
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection
- Provides protection from casual day-in, day-out sun exposure
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing. Ideal for sensitive skin
A lightweight broad spectrum SPF 15 moisturizer to safeguard skin.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
A sunscreen’s SPF number indicates its amount of protection from UVB rays. By choosing a broad spectrum sunscreen, you’ll know you are protecting your skin from the risk of early skin aging and skin cancer.
- Scarlett (August 27th, 2014)
- Ashley Eggleston (June 12th, 2014)
All I used for 5+ years - not anymore
- S Jones (June 6th, 2014)
I'm sorry you are disappointed with the current packaging of our Sun Diffusing Protector.
I would like to talk to you personally about both sunscreens that you were using. I need to find out more information about both sunscreens that you have. When would it be convenient for me to call you? Please email me your contact information at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll call you at your convenience.
- Bioelements (June 14th, 2006)
I love it
- Christina (April 16th, 2014)
Nice Sun screen for acne prone skin
- sam (April 11th, 2014)