Sun Diffusing Protector
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection
- Provides protection from casual day-in, day-out sun exposure
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing. Ideal for sensitive skin.
- NO synthetic fragrance, artificial dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oil or petrolatum
For Skin That Is:
A lightweight broad spectrum SPF 15 moisturizer to safeguard skin.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
A sunscreen’s SPF number indicates its amount of protection from UVB rays. By choosing a broad spectrum sunscreen, you’ll know you are protecting your skin from the risk of early skin aging and skin cancer.
Average Rating from 15 reviews100% of people recommend this product
- Abby (May 15th, 2013)
- Michelle Brazzeal (April 11th, 2013)
- Karol Whittle (April 8th, 2013)
- Rebecca s (March 28th, 2013)
- Anonymous (December 29th, 2012)
- Bioelements (November 30th, -0001)