Sun Diffusing Protector
Lightweight broad spectrum SPF 15 moisturizer to safeguard skin.
For Skin That Is:
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection
- Provides protection from casual day-in, day-out sun exposure
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing. Ideal for sensitive skin
A lightweight broad spectrum SPF 15 moisturizer to safeguard skin.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
A sunscreen’s SPF number indicates its amount of protection from UVB rays. By choosing a broad spectrum sunscreen, you’ll know you are protecting your skin from the risk of early skin aging and skin cancer.
- Caryn Putra (September 12th, 2015)
i would recommend this product to everyone, it's non greasy and soaks in great
- pauline torok (July 13th, 2015)
Sun Diffusing Protection
- Anonymous (March 28th, 2015)
- Bioelements (November 30th, -0001)
Still not happy with change in bottle / formula
I can't get all the product out which is a big issue when we pay a premium for the product. It often OVER delivers and its hard to get it back in the bottle... DISLIKE.
PLEASE try some different packaging.
If you can go back toward the old formula in any way, no one would argue either. It doesn't seem to last as long or go on as well as it used to.
I am sad to say I am looking for other options.
- Anonymous (December 10th, 2014)
I would like to talk to you personally about both sunscreens that you were using. I need to find out more information about both sunscreens that you have. When would it be convenient for me to call you? Please email me your contact information at email@example.com, and I'll call you at your convenience.
- Bioelements (November 14th, 2012)
- Scarlett (August 27th, 2014)