- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection
- Provides protection from casual day-in, day-out sun exposure
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing. Ideal for sensitive skin
A lightweight broad spectrum SPF 15 moisturizer to safeguard skin.
Provides perfect protection from the casual day-in, day-out UVA and UVB rays that can age skin over time. A portable powerhouse that moisturizes, smoothes and safeguards skin everyday – with no greasy after-feel, and no mid-day meltdown.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
APPLICATION TIP: Tilt the tube at an angle and gently squeeze product into hands, then apply.
Avobenzone 2.0%, Homosalate 7.5%, Octocrylene 1.8%, Octyl Salicylate 5.0%, Oxybenzone 0.49%
Aminomethyl Propanol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diaceatate, Water (Aqua, Eau)
Broad spectrum sunscreens protect skin from both UVA and UVB rays. UVB rays are responsible for sunburns. UVA rays can penetrate deeper into the skin, causing premature aging. Both UVB and UVA rays can cause skin cancer.
A sunscreen’s SPF number indicates its amount of protection from UVB rays. By choosing a broad spectrum sunscreen, you’ll know you are protecting your skin from the risk of early skin aging and skin cancer.