Starter Kit for Oily/Very Oily Skin - get Great Skin in a Box
Contains full sizes of the essentials for Oily skin, with a FREE full size Measured Micrograins + scrub inside.
A total value of $149.50 - save $50.50!
Average Rating from 28 reviews100% of people recommend this product
Write a review
For Skin That Is:
- A total value of $149.50 - save $50.50 off the individual product price!
- Includes a FREE full size Measured Micrograins + - a $44 value
- Get the daily skin care essentials for Very Oily and Oily Skin all in one box
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin
- Rebalance and nourish post-cleanse and prep for moisturizer
- Remove dead skin cells, leaving skin bright and radiant
- Hydrate and prevent moisture loss
1. CLEANSE with Decongestant Cleanser: Cleanse the skin AM and PM.
2. TONE with Equalizer: Spritz on skin after cleansing.
3. EXFOLIATE with Measured Micrograins +: Use one to three times a week. Apply to wet skin avoiding eye area, and gently massage. Rinse.
Love this Kit
It really made a difference in my skin's appearance after just a week or two! I definitely recommend it and have already reordered
- Leah (April 29th, 2015)
I have large pores and I have tried everything under the sun to try to minimize the pores, eliminate roughness and stop dry peeling on my T-Zone area. Most other cleansers (high end products) would leave my skin overly dry and then mid-day there is an oil slick on my T-Zone area. I was concerned with this product may do the same and I was amazed that the product is extremely well balanced. After washing my skin does not look overly dry, the moisturizers soften the skin w/o making it oily and my blackheads on my nose have minimized. Again, this is only a very short time after using, maybe a week or two. I love the products, you get a lot for your money and it is well worth it. I can't wait to try more of their product line.
- Pamela Rocco (April 26th, 2015)
Great at controlling oil
I only gave 4 stars because I was hoping the reduction in oil would improve my minor breakouts around my chin and forehead. It has not, however I am hoping to see good results with the amino mask.
- Kyra (April 9th, 2015)
- Melanie M. (January 24th, 2015)
- Natalie (October 13th, 2014)