Starter Kit for Dry/Very Dry Skin - get Great Skin in a BoxContains full sizes of the essentials for Very Dry or Dry skin, with a FREE full size Measured Micrograins + scrub inside.
A total value of $156.50 - save $57.50!
Average Rating from 20 reviews100% of people recommend this product
Write a review
For Skin That Is:
- A total value of $156.50 - save $57.50 off the individual product price!
- Includes a FREE full size Measured Micrograins + - a $44 value
- The daily skin care essentials for Very Dry and Dry Skin all in one box
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin
- Tone, revitalize and boost moisture
- Gently remove dead skin cells, leaving skin bright and radiant
- Relieve dryness, reduce surface lines and smooth skin
1. CLEANSE with Moisture Positive Cleanser: Cleanse skin AM and PM.
2. TONE with Power Peptide: Spritz on skin after cleansing.
3. EXFOLIATE with Measured Micrograins +: Use one to three times a week. Apply to wet skin avoiding the eye area, and gently massage. Rinse.
How long should I try it for before giving up?
- Amanda abbott (June 13th, 2015)
I know I've already been in contact with you, but I'm sharing my answer here to everyone can see the answer to your question. If you are using each of the products as directed and after one or two weeks you are not seeing the results you are looking for, you should contact the spa and speak to the estheticism or spa professional that sold you the products, or even pop back in to the spa so they can take a look at your skin. It might be a simple matter of custom blending your moisturizer to further target what you are experiencing. Make sure you are cleansing, toning, moisturizing, morning and night, and I already have the information I need from you to check things here on our end, so we'll see what we can do to help you.
- Bioelements (June 14th, 2015)
- Matthew (February 8th, 2015)
Bioelement Starter Kit - LOVE IT
I have recommeded this incredible skin care line to my family and friends.
- Mary (November 26th, 2014)
Starter Kit for Dry Skin in a box
- Diane (November 15th, 2014)
Dry no more!
- Anonymous (October 21st, 2014)