SPF 50 FaceScreen
SPF 50 FaceScreen
Daily antioxidant, SPF 50 broad spectrum sunscreen moisturizer.
For Skin That Is:
- Broad spectrum SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection
- Improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles and the feel of firmness
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing
Bioelments SPF 50 FaceScreen is a daily antioxidant, broad spectrum sunscreen moisturizer.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10%, Octinoxate 7.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%, Oxybenzone 6%
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Aminomethyl Propanol, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Cetyl Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water (Aqua, Eau)
A sunscreen’s SPF number indicates its amount of protection from UVB rays. By choosing a broad spectrum sunscreen, you’ll know you are protecting your skin from the risk of early skin aging and skin cancer.
- Anonymous (January 20th, 2016)
- Angela (July 19th, 2015)
So worth it
- Anne Munson (May 9th, 2015)
I am sure the sunscreen is effective but its not worth it for me.
- Anonymous (December 10th, 2014)
I'd love to chat with you about this product, and how you are using it- what other products you are wearing along with it, etc. Let's see what we can do to help. Please email me your contact information and I'll happily give you a call or chat via email if that's what you prefer. email@example.com.
Thanks, Teresa Stenzel
- Bioelements (November 14th, 2012)
SPF 50 FaceScreen is excellent!
- Brenda (November 7th, 2014)