SPF 50 FaceScreenDaily antioxidant, broad spectrum SPF 50 moisturizer.
For Skin That Is:
- Broad spectrum SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection
- Improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles and the feel of firmness
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing
A daily antioxidant, broad spectrum SPF 50 moisturizer.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10%, Octinoxate 7.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%, Oxybenzone 6%
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Cetyl Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water (Aqua, Eau)
A sunscreen’s SPF number indicates its amount of protection from UVB rays. By choosing a broad spectrum sunscreen, you’ll know you are protecting your skin from the risk of early skin aging and skin cancer.
SPF 50 FaceScreen is excellent!
- Brenda Oquist (November 7th, 2014)
So far so good
- Maria (October 23rd, 2014)
- Jackie (September 15th, 2014)
Arizona sun must have
- Tracy (September 14th, 2014)
- Julie (August 18th, 2014)