SPF 50 FaceScreen
- Broad spectrum SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection
- Improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles and the feel of firmness
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun when used as directed
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing.
- NO synthetic fragrance, artificial dyes, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oil or petrolatum
- Named 'Best Anti-Aging Sunscreen' by Dr. Oz's YouBeauty.com
For Skin That Is:
A daily antioxidant, broad spectrum SPF 50 moisturizer.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10%, Octinoxate 7.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%, Oxybenzone 6%
Acrylates/C10-30 Alyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Buylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Cetyl Dimethicone, Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Retyinyl Palmitate, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water (Aqua, Eau)
A sunscreen’s SPF number indicates its amount of protection from UVB rays. By choosing a broad spectrum sunscreen, you’ll know you are protecting your skin from the risk of early skin aging and skin cancer.
Average Rating from 14 reviews100% of people recommend this product
- Tina (April 11th, 2013)
- Rayna Charles (April 8th, 2013)
- Anonymous (March 5th, 2013)
- P.Sims (July 17th, 2012)
- Theren McCoy (June 22nd, 2012)