- Helps smooth damaged, over-exfoliated or visibly aging skin
- Enhances hydration and leaves an exceptional finish
- Works great as a makeup primer
- Can be used to soften rough cuticles & add sleek shine to hair
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating
- Used once a day in the AM, will last 2.5 months!
Average Rating from 20 reviews100% of people recommend this product
Write a review
For Skin That Is:
Apply a thin layer to entire face and neck. Follow with a Bioelements moisturizer or sunscreen.
Rub excess into cuticles to condition and soften; add a small amount to hair to add sleek shine.
CERAMIDES, SPHINGOLIPIDS: Repairing and strengthening lipids
DIMETHICONOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE: Protecting
CHAMOMILE, LAVENDIN OIL: Calming
Think of your skin as a brick wall. There are skin cells (the bricks) and lipids (the mortar). Lipids are the natural fats between your cells that help to conserve moisture and keep skin hydrated and smooth. Unfortunately, these lipids can break down due to harsh cleansers or environmental aggressors. When this happens, skin becomes dehydrated and rough. But don’t start smearing lard on your face just yet. You can replace lost lipids and renew your skin’s ability to bind moisture with Bioelements Recovery Serum. It’s supercharged with skin-repairing lipids to restore your skin’s moisture barrier, while it repairs damage from over exfoliation or aging.
What is a serum?
Serums are formulations that deliver a high dosage of complexion repairing or rejuvenating ingredients into the skin. Normally, serums are applied underneath moisturizers. Recovery Serum is special. This silky emollient serum has skin-repairing ceramides, lipids and aromatherapist oils designed to repair damaged, over-exfoliated or aging skin. In addition, this product is also meant to ‘seal in’ moisture, so it’s applied on top of your moisturizer and underneath your makeup. What you’ll notice is that your skin will have a smooth-as-glass finish and your makeup will last longer!
- Suzanne Harmon (March 2nd, 2014)
- Kay C. (February 24th, 2014)
- Bonnie (January 15th, 2014)
- Claudia's (January 1st, 2014)
- Claudia Karigan (January 1st, 2014)