Quick Refiner for EyesFast-acting, clinically proven gentle peel for aging eyes sweeps away fine lines, wrinkles and dryness.
A fast-acting, clinically proven gentle peel for aging eyes with exfoliating linked papain, AHAs and lactic acid.
- Sweeps away fine lines, wrinkles and dryness
- Boosts brightness and targets stubborn milia
- For the most delicate, sensitive skin
- See results after one use
- Ophthalmologist tested
Eliminates the signs of fatigued, aging eyes. It goes to work instantly to sweep away fine lines, wrinkles and dryness. Speeds cell turnover - boosting brightness and targeting stubborn milia - as comforting botanicals envelop skin in a blanket of soothing moisture. Created for the most delicate, sensitive skin. Ophthalmologist tested.
SUNBURN ALERT! This product contains an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA):
- May increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing
- Limit sun exposure while using this product and for one week afterwards
Linked Papain CMPB: Naturally derived fruit enzyme exfoliator
Lactic acid: Exfoliating AHA
Multifruit BSC: A “fruit salad” of naturally-occurring, non-irritating AHAs
Hydrolized linseed extract: Protects skin and inhibits inflammation
Aloe Vera Gel: Naturally soothing, buffering
Allantoin: Comforts skin
Green Tea Extract: Free-radical fighting antioxidant, soothing
Water (Aqua, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Papain, Carbomer, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Algin, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (Extrait de canne a sucre), Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin
Great product, bad pump.
shoots out and releases too much product. Disappointed in pump and surprised a new one wasn't already sent with order since Bioelements was already aware.
- Jennifer Cash (October 18th, 2014)
Quick refiner for eyes really works
- Dennis (October 13th, 2014)
An ahhh....mazing one!!
- ANNIE VERGHESE (October 2nd, 2014)
Do i use a moisturizer after applying this?
- Mary (September 26th, 2014)
- Bioelements (October 14th, 2010)
Good product, bad pump!
- Terrie Purser (September 25th, 2014)