Monthly Review Giveaway Rules
Rate your favorite products and your review will be entered in our monthly giveaway for a chance to WIN a Bioelements 4-piece at-home agenda of essentials for your skin type – a value of up to $140.
Don’t forget: the more reviews you make, the more chances you have to WIN – so rate all the products you love. We’ll choose and notify one lucky winner each and every month. It could be YOU!
1. By participating in our Monthly Review Giveaway Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Promoter - The competition promoter is Bioelements Professional Skin Care.
3. Entrants - This competition is open to anyone who is aged 16+ and who is a resident of the US, except for employees of Bioelements Professional Skin Care, their families or any other person connected with the competition.
4. The competition will run monthly from April 2013 and is ongoing.
5. To enter, entrants need to review a recent purchase they have made on Bioelements.com.
6. The closing date will be the last day of every month. The winning entrant will be chosen at random each month and notified through email within 7 days after the closing date of the contest. The name of the winning entrant may be announced on Facebook or Twitter, unless the winners notify us that they would not like their names announced. Winners have 7 days to reply with their details before another winner is chosen.
7. The winner will receive a Bioelements 4-step at-home agenda for their skin type, worth up to $140. No cash alternative will be offered. Each winner can only win once.
8. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend with or without notice.
9. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to send you your prize and will be deleted thereafter, unless you have opted to receive our email newsletter. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.