Work at Bioelements
CONTENT MARKETING WRITER & COORDINATOR
Who we are: We’re a professional skincare company with a lot to say. Bioelements wrote the book on professional skin care – creating products with skin-saving ingredients like calcium, probiotics and protein peptides. The line we began 25 years ago started as a secret shared between elite spa estheticians and their clients, and has now grown into universal acclaim from beauty editors, skin care fanatics and anyone who demands real results. We deliver what serious customers expect: the highest standards of quality and performance from the best skin care line. No hype, no gimmicks, no false claims.
Responsibilities: We’re looking for a data-driven inbound marketer to help attract qualified audience traffic to our site. Your role as Content Marketing Coordinator is to create blog posts, promotional emails, articles, infographics, short videos and social media content. You’ll manage an editorial content calendar ensuring our message and brand strategy is always educational, accurate and on-target. You’ll partner with our press agency to help expand awareness of our internal and collaborate with industry professionals to curate relevant content on a wide range of skin care topics.Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, PR, or related field
- Past experience producing content for the web (blog, Facebook, Twitter, articles)
- Digital marketing or content marketing experience
- Experience in web analytics tools (Google Analytics), and social media marketing applications (HootSuite, Tweetdeck, etc.)
- Ability to optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Proven written communication skills. Published online or traditional media content is a plus
- Exceptional ability to tell a story and think strategically while staying on-brand in tone and voice
- Thorough understanding of the digital media space, social media channels, e-mail marketing, and how to get users to engage with content
- Experience in the skin care/beauty industry is a huge plus (but a passion and curiosity for it is great, too)
- A highly collaborative and creative person with exceptional interpersonal skills
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles and or examples to demonstrate proof, interest and knowledge
Bioelements is seeking licensed estheticians with at least 2 years of experience as a practicing esthetician to fill Educator positions as an Independent Contractor across the United States.
We are looking for candidates to fill open positions in the following states: Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, Mississippi, Colorado, Southern or Western Illinois.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, friendly, possess a positive attitude and be able to take direction and work both independently and as part of a team. This candidate needs to be detail oriented, reliable and flexible, with the ability to communicate via private chat groups, email and conference calls on a regular basis. Present or previous experience working with Bioelements and a firm grasp of line and how it works is a must. Experience as a trainer, or candidates that have public speaking or presentation skills is highly desired. If you’re confident, professionally mature, can engage your audience no matter how big or small and have a passion for Bioelements Professional Skin Care, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be assured your resume will be received. Due to a high number of applicants, we cannot confirm receipt for every resume sent. No phone calls, please.