Work at Bioelements
ECOMMERCE & WEB CONTENT MANAGER
The Ecommerce + Web Content Manager is responsible for driving the development and execution of all B2B + B2C online business initiatives including content management, email marketing and ecommerce sales. You’ll work closely with our in-house creative team outside web partners to analyze purchase and customer trends and recommend new revenue-enhancing initiatives to maximize sales, increase conversion rates and customer engagement. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the Bioelements brand and execute all activities with respect to the Bioelements core strategy.
• Works with in-house team to strategize, create and update all B2C and B2B website content in a brand consistent manner that supports our point of difference; ensures web content are current and accurate; recommends site content enhancements and structure changes that will optimize and/or improve SEO, user experience and conversion rate.
• Maintains and identifies new ways to build B2B and B2C customer databases; development of customer profiles to segment list and target specific audiences; development of email automations and customer loyalty programs.
• Works efficiently cross functionally with in-house creative team, Customer Service, Fulfillment Center, Operations and outside partners to drive all online marketing initiatives forward; creates cost-appropriate promotions; manages inventory levels of promotions and product catalogs. Work with Customer Service team on certain customer queries
• Maintains a 12 month ecommerce and email marketing calendar for B2C which includes seasonal promotions and A/B testing; presents all concepts to in-house team for approval, then develops and executes each campaign.
• Manages and execute all aspects of each ecommerce email marketing campaign including landing page, coordination of promotions with fulfillment center and delivery of key communication points to customer service.
• Manages B2C/B2B PPC search/ retargeting/ display/ shopping campaigns on Google and Bing with monthly reporting maintaining a positive ROI
• Develops B2B email marketing blasts to drive sales through our professional distribution network and build awareness of new products and promotions; ensures all outbound communication is timely and relevant to each audience. Manage email automations for B2B lead site.
• Measure the results and develop reports on visitor and customer behavior, purchasing patterns and sales results of each ecommerce channel on a monthly basis and present findings to team to ensure we are constantly learning and improving our marketing tactics.
• Works with web development team to create and implement new strategies to improve functionality, usability and customer satisfaction; constantly seeks new ways to yield greater acquisition, conversion, and increase the average order size; identifies programs or trending strategies for future business development.
• Strategize and deliver personalized content on B2C website using third party personalization tool to increase conversion rate
• Set up social media giveaways using a third party tool with ability to collect email subscribers
• Manages, and measures relationships with Internet Only partners. Identifies and implements specific marketing promotions to drive sales.
• 5+ years ecommerce strategist and management
• Email automation experience
• Content management expert
• Experience working with Exact Target a plus
• Website development
• SEO experience
Interested candidates: please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be assured your resume will be received. Due to a high number of applicants, we cannot confirm receipt for every resume sent. No phone calls, please.
Bioelements is seeking licensed estheticians with at least 2 years of experience as a practicing esthetician to fill Educator positions as an Independent Contractor across the United States.
We are looking for candidates to fill open positions in the following states: Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Georgia
North Carolina and South Carolina.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, friendly, possess a positive attitude and be able to take direction and work both independently and as part of a team. This candidate needs to be detail oriented, reliable and flexible, with the ability to communicate via private chat groups, email and conference calls on a regular basis. Present or previous experience working with Bioelements and a firm grasp of line and how it works is a must. Experience as a trainer, or candidates that have public speaking or presentation skills is highly desired. If you’re confident, professionally mature, can engage your audience no matter how big or small and have a passion for Bioelements Professional Skin Care, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be assured your resume will be received. Due to a high number of applicants, we cannot confirm receipt for every resume sent. No phone calls, please.