Skin care professionals: With spring underway, and summer hot on its tracks, more and more clients will come into the treatment room experiencing excess shine. I’ve talked about oily skin causes , and how Oil Control Mattifier can stop the shine before it starts, but it might seem difficult to find a time to recommend an at-home remedy in the treatment room. Here are my top 3 tips for talking to your clients about the solution to excess oil.
- The Consultation: The first step in every Bioelements facial is also the first opportunity to identify whether or not your client needs Oil Control Mattifier. Used as a way to accurately recognize skin problems, the consultation step of the SkinReading system allows clients to express hereditary or periodic oiliness they might experience. Look for phrases like, “so oily,” “constantly shiny,” or even “prone to breakouts” on their SkinReading form.
- Verbal Cues: Beyond what’s written on your client’s SkinReading form are the verbal cues given when discussing their skin problems. Statements like, “I’ve been experiencing an oilier t-zone since the start of spring,” or, “My skin looks greasy by lunch time,” are signals that they are good candidates for Oil Control Mattifier.
- The SkinReading: After you have removed your client’s makeup and can view their skin under the magnifying lamp, you can more thoroughly evaluate their skin. An Oily skin type can have larger pores in the t-zone and cheeks along with pores clogged with blackheads. The SkinReading can reveal details and concerns left unmentioned by the client.
Bioelements Partnership Spa skin care professionals:
We’re giving away FIVE Oil Control Mattifier Introductory Offers for your spa – each one is complete with:
- 5 full size Oil Control Mattifiers
- 5 travel size Oil Control Mattifiers
- 1 Oil Control Mattifier Tester
- 5 Oil Control Mattifier Foil Camples – each packed inside “mini brochures”
Remember, this giveaway is open ONLY to licensed skin care professionals at Bioelements Partnership Spas who are registered on www.Bioelements.com/pros. To enter, leave a comment below telling us why you’re excited about Oil Control Mattifier – and include your name, your Partnership Spa Name, city and state for verification. (Interested in becoming a Bioelements Partnership Spa? Click here)
Giveaway ends 5PM PST 4.22.13, and five (5) winners will be chosen at random and notified via email. GOOD LUCK! – GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. WInners names have been posted below in the comments. Thanks for entering!
*See giveaway rules here.