Think exfoliating your skin is too much work? Too time consuming? Take it from me – skin care professionals know a thing or two (or 5) about what it takes to get skin that looks wrinkle-free, bright and smooth. Here are 5 easy ways to exfoliate your skin, remove wrinkles and do away with the dulling layers that are aging you before your time.
5. Use a leave-on product. Bioelements “chemical” exfoliators – like Quick Refiner, or an exfoliating face mask like Kerafole – use ingredients like alpha hydroxy acids to chemically dissolve skin’s dead cells. The beauty of these two products is that you don’t have to remove them – and results can been seen after just one day of use.
4. Make your exfoliator work double-duty. Bioelements “physical” exfoliators – like Pumice Peel and Measured Micrograins – work by physically removing, or sloughing off dead cells. Plus, they can be used as both a scrub and a mask. Just apply and let dry, then wet your fingertips and massage gently to soften and exfoliate. (Try applying it as you get ready to take a shower, then once you’re in, gently massage it into the skin and rinse.)
3. Wear layers. Quick Refinerabsorbs instantly, so you can layer on your regular anti-aging skincare right on top.
2. Don’t forget the SPF. Always wear a broad spectrum sunscreen when using an exfoliator, as exfoliated skin is more susceptible to the sun’s UVA and UVB rays. In fact, not wearing SPF is what causes the wrinkles in the first place!
1. Book a Bioelements Fast Results Peel. This ultimate-strength ‘quick peel’ contains potent organic lactic acid plus exfoliating pumpkin and pomegranate fruit enzymes. Fine lines and wrinkles will be smoothed out, and you’ll leave feeling refreshed and looking younger. Find a Bioelements Spa near you here.
Have any easy exfoliation secrets of your own? Share them in the comments!