All Things Pure Eye Oil
- Emollient-rich blend of certified organic plant and essential oils
- Smoothes texture and softens the visibility of fine lines
- Can be used around eyes or on entire face
- Awarded the Natural Products Association Seal
Pump a few drops of All Things Pure Oil onto fingertips. Gently press around eyes. May also be used on entire face if needed. Follow with All Things Pure Moisturizer.
To create a gentle eye area exfoliant, pat All Things Pure Eye Oil around eyes. Gentle mix a small amount of 50% All Things Pure Scrub and 50% All Things Pure Moisturizer. Massage gently around closed eyes. With eyes closed, apply a warm face cloth or moist cotton pads to melt Chinese granules. Pat in any remaining residue.
SUNFLOWER SEED OIL: Certified organic (by the USDA National Organic Program) flower seed oil. Skin softening, emollient.
EVENING PRIMROSE OIL: Certified organic (by the USDA National Organic Program) flower seed oil rich in Omega-6 fatty acids. Smoothes, softens.
SESAME SEED OIL: Certified organic (by the USDA National Organic Program) plant seed oil. Moisture binding, lubricating.
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE: Natural emollient. Lubricating.
GRAPEFRUIT, ELEMI, ORANGE AND LAVENDULA OILS: Pure essential oils. Calming, balancing, aromatic.
TOCOPHEROL: Vitamin E. Natural preservative. Antioxidant.
- A.S. (September 27th, 2013)
- Rachel (April 11th, 2013)
- Anonymous (August 4th, 2012)
- Lorraine (May 16th, 2012)