Age-Fighting, Deep-Cleansing Facial KitAnti-aging facial instantly revives skin with advanced formulas to boost tone, target toxins and refine texture.
For Skin That Is:
- 7-piece at home facial kit inspired by professionals
- Delivers results in just 15 minutes
- Revives dullness & boosts tone
- Targets skin aging toxins
- The ideal upkeep between regular spa visits
This anti-aging facial treatment, inspired by professionals, instantly revives skin with advanced formulas to boost tone, target toxins and refine texture. The ideal upkeep between regular spa visits.
7 pieces inside:
Advanced VitaMineral Deep Detox Mask (professional use formula), .25 single dose
Oxygenation, .25 single dose
Decongestant Cleanser, 1 oz. deluxe trial size
Measured Micrograins, .25 oz. deluxe trial size
Absolute Moisture, .25 oz. deluxe trial size
Professional Facial Treatment Brush
Plus: step-by-step Age-Fighting, Deep-Cleansing Facial Instructions
Before you begin, you'll need:
- A headband or towel wrap to hold back your hair
- A warm, wet washcloth
- A dry towel (Note: The Advanced VitaMineral Deep Detox Mask in this facial is a black charcoal color, and may stain fabrics. Use dark towels to avoid stains. This facial should last 15 minutes from start to finish).
Step by step instructions
1. Cleanse - Pull your hair back with a headband or towel wrap. Cleanse skin with a small amount of Decongestant Cleanser. Rinse off with water.
2. Exfoliate - Apply a small amount of Measured Micrograins with fingertips to moist skin. Gently massage for one minute. Rinse off with water.
3. Apply Power Treatment - Squeeze entire contents of Oxygenation into the Mixing Cup. Apply product to entire face and neck with the Professional Treatment Brush, avoiding eyes and mouth. Do not remove.
4. Apply Power Mask - Squeeze the entire contest of Advanced VitaMineral Deep Detox Mask into the Mixing Cup (note: it's OK if there's Oxygenation left in the cup). Take the Treatment Brush and mix it int the cup until it becomes a creamy consistency. Apply to entire face and neck over Oxygenation, avoiding eyes and mouth. Leave on skin for 10 minutes.
5. Remove - Gently remove all product with warm water and a warm, wet washcloth. Pat dry with a towel. (Note: if the Advanced VitaMineral Deep Detox Mask's active charcoal formula may stain lighter fabrics).
6. Moisturize/Finish - Finish by applying a small amount of Absolute Moisture to the face and neck.
MEASURED MICROGRAINS: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Colloidal Oatmeal, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Emulsifying Wax NF, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Algae Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA
ABSOLUTE MOISTURE: Water (Aqua, Eau), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoa) Oil, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Dicarboxymethyl Glutamate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone
OXYGENATION: Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Canola Oil, Glycine Soya, Germ Extract, Zea Mays (Corn), Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Glycerine, Hydrogen Peroxide, Polysorbate 60, Thea Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Beta Carotene, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA
ADVANCED VITAMINERAL DEEP DETOX MASK: Water (Aqua, Eau), Bentonite Clay, Glycerin, Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Charcoal, Titanium Dioxide, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), PPG-12, SMDI Copolymer, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Sage) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Tromethamine
- Suz (June 12th, 2014)
Again bioelements is just voce e incrivo :)
- ANNIE (November 15th, 2013)
- Crystal Yoak (October 12th, 2013)
- Donna (April 8th, 2013)
- angie (June 26th, 2012)