Acne Toner - Acne Treatment0.5% salicylic acid treatment and oil-absorbing formula designed to restore the balance acneic skin needs.
For Skin That Is:
- Formally Active Astringent - Acne Treatment
- Eliminates excess oil
- Restores balance in skin with acne
- Astringent keeps skin clear of new acne pimples
- Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Honey (Mel) Extract (Miel Extrait de mile), Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
- Anonymous (July 17th, 2014)
- christina (April 16th, 2014)
- Austin (November 7th, 2013)
You might be noticing a film on your face because you apply a bit too much product. Cut back on your product- a very small amount is all that you need (about the size of a pea). This product should completely absorb after just a few moments. Regards, Teresa Stenzel
- Bioelements (July 13th, 2011)
- C. DeGraeve (July 14th, 2013)
Calms and soothes my skin after I cleanse!
- Vanessa (June 18th, 2012)